Thursday, May 28, 2009

gp

Just to let you know that you are still important, still loved, still cared for and will always be remembered. The times spend were short lived but years from now we will still remember the good, the bad and the ugly. You have a warm, welcoming spirit that drawn us all into these little web of mischievous yet affectionate ways.

You are the type of person who is open hearted and accepting... And while it is a blessing, its also a curse. Confront your fears and fight for what you love, because life is a kingdom, and you're the grand ruler. You are a good person, or at least as good as you can be; and ended up with many virtues. You have great faith in people as you made me realise life without friendship is like the sky without a sun...

Just know that when things are bad, they eventually have to get better. Wipe those tears for happiness brings ease. Just remember that today is a day of opportunity and tonight is a mark of repentance. But do your best to try to make your own luck as you have one life, one life to live to the full.

You are a true friend and I am smart enough to know I am lucky to have such a great friendship; even if it was for a little while. I am sending you a rose for a long and healthy life, not for goodbye but to a new beginning. No matter where the wind will take you, you left a mark in all of our hearts. I speak for all when I say we love you and are truly going to miss you.



...Just Dreaming...
I am compassionate, caring, and soothing. I like people and love hanging out with friends and family. I love meeting new people. I am traditional, an introvert and an extrovert. I am dreamy, romantic and emotional. I have a vision of how things should be, and I do my best to make things happen. I am faithful, obedient and loyal. I am the type of person who knows her Lord, His messengers and believes in His miracles. I am one with nature and love everything. I AM ME...

No comments: